Get a Free First Impression on Your Script
See what a contest judge or industry gatekeeper thinks of the first page of your script. They'll read the first page of your script and give you a few sentences of their thoughts within five days - 100% free!
Terms and Conditions
1. WeScreenplay makes no claim to your work. Your submission gives us the right to read and critique your work but gives us no right or ownership to any ideas, characters, plot, themes, tones, settings, etc.
2. Our synopses, critiques, suggestions, and any and all work done for you and your script is subjective. Any missing plot points, characters, ideas, themes, tones, settings, etc. from our analysis is not indicative of a lack of detailed reading.
3. WeScreenplay is not expected to know of any source material, facts, theories, or historical data that the script may depend upon. A lack of knowledge of such material does not deem a reader's analysis invalid. It does not give you the right to demand a refund or a re-read.
4. It is the uploader’s responsibility to correctly identify the package type and the page count so that the correct cost is calculated. Any discrepancies will be the sole responsibility of the uploader and not that of WeScreenplay.
5. If you fraudulently deny a charge from WeScreenplay to your credit card company after you’ve received your services or products, we will file any and all applicable criminal charges against you and pursue the matter immediately in a court of law.
6. WeScreenplay will never distribute any of your information or scripts, whole or partially, to any third party, unless given explicit permission.
7. WeScreenplay is not responsible for maintaining your script, whole or partially. You must retain a master copy of any PDF or editing file submitted to WeScreenplay.
8. WeScreenplay's turnaround time is a goal but not a guarantee, and failure to meet the deadline does not warrant a refund. An analysis, coverage, or any other service provided by WeScreenplay is not considered invalid or incomplete because of a delay for any reason.
9. You expressly understand and agree that WeScreenplay and its employees, partners, and any other related entity shall not be liable for any indirect or direct, tangible or intangible losses or damages resulting from any use of our services or inability to use our services, costs, real or opportunity, or any matters whatsoever relating to WeScreenplay.
10. The uploader acknowledges WeScreenplay receives submissions of ideas, characters, plot, themes, tones, settings, ect., and many of these submissions that have been received to date and will be received in the future will be similar, if not identical, to your submission in ideas, characters, plot, themes, tones, settings, ect. The uploader therefore will not hold WeScreenplay or any readers, employees, partners or other related agents responsible for any similar or identical work that may or may not come to fruition before, during, or after the analysis of the uploader's work from any venue or in any form.
11. We reserve the right to update you via e-mail with the status of your coverage, your completed coverage, promotional offerings, or other news deemed relevant.
12. The uploader acknowledges that no verbal, secret, or confidential relationship exists between the uploader and WeScreenplay. No such arrangement would nullify any points of this contract.
13. By agreeing to this contract you are binding yourself to it with a virtual signature that is valid in the court of law.
14. For rush reads, 24-hour turnaround is guaranteed. If your coverage is not returned within the 24 hour window, you'll be refunded the rush read charge. If your coverage is more than 8-hours late you'll be completely refunded and receive your coverage as soon as it's available.
15. Void where prohibited.
Submissions through Coverfly are subject to Coverfly's Terms of Service.